allison, me, and brittany
I am beginning my last block of classes (Block C) before I begin student teaching next semester!! It makes me a little nervous, especially when the teachers keep reminding the class that in ONLY ONE YEAR from now we will have our own little kiddos in a classroom and will be completely in charge of what they will be learning! Insert deer in headlights look here!!!!!! I know we will survive, but it is going to be a busy, busy, busy semester!!! We already have a list of assignments, projects, and readings being thrown at us that have to be accomplished by the next day!!! Which is one of the reasons I haven't been the best blogger recently...along with the fact that we had our sorority recruitment this past week and it CONSUMED my life!!!!!
Sorry this is going to be such a quick post...hopefully this weekend I can catch up on some blogging, and update you on my life these past few weeks. (recruitment and my friend Andrea's wedding!)
and now back to homework.... :(
xoxo,
Shelbi
Thanks for the first day of school pic!! At least I know that doesn't have to stop in the years to come. :-) Love ya! Mom
ReplyDelete