aloha!!!
You may be a little curious about the title...but I am here to try to help you understand!!! :)
Snorkling was an AMAZING experience. It was my first time snorkling, and I am here to tell you it is NOT as easy as it looks! It is a weird feeling...being able to breath under water, but after getting the hang of things it was incredible!!!
We had an underwater camera to take pictures while we were out an about...but we don't have those developed yet for me to post them! (hopefully they turn out and are worth another post!)
Now: What I did...was snorkling. Lindy couldn't quite figure out how the whole thing worked...
So she decided to swim around without the snorkle, and just use her goggles! And by doing this she created "GOGGLING!"
We had a great time exploring the ocean around our resort and seeing a lot of interesting fish all around us!!!!
Sorry this was such a short tid bit, but I thought I should post something rather than nothing!
Work and my online class have been keeping me VERY busy! I work at a grain elevator, and wheat harvest is in full swing!!! We worked all weekend and and I have been working long hours during the week and can't wait to see that pay check!!! Hopefully once things slow down I will be able to post more often!!! :D
(Next up: zip-lining!!!!!)
xoxo,
shelbi.

I love hearing about Hawaii!! I can't wait to actually see you and hear about it more then…and see how tan you are! Hawaii seems super incredible and beautiful, I'm really jealous! I want to go…maybe we should go for senior sneak? Hahahaha.
ReplyDeletehawaii looks SO fun! glad you had fun! can't wait to hear about zip-lining! ive always wanted to do that!!
ReplyDelete