Thursday, November 10, 2011

engagement photos.

Are you surprised to hear from me so soon?!? I decided to make the decision of blogging late at night (or early in the morning...whichever way you want to look at it!) I told myself earlier in the day if I got all my stuff done at a decent time I would reward myself with blogging. I never really defined "decent time" to myself, so this may be cheating a little bit....whoops! I am just so excited to share our engagement pictures!!! :) 

My wonderful friend and roommate, Ashley, took Ethan and I's pictures!! We are so happy with the way they turned out and couldn't have asked for a better experience!!! (THANKS ASHLEY!)



This is where he proposed to me, and I of course said "YES!" 



















This is in front of the store where Ethan bought my ring! 
It is also the same place my Dad bought my Mom's ring!!!!




I hope you enjoyed them! :) 

Sorry there wasn't much but pictures in this post, but hopefully soon I will be able to share about my experiences of working in the 3rd grade classroom!!!! It has been such a fun week at the school, and I am beginning to feel like a real teacher!!! :) I am lesson planning in the evening and actually doing the lesson the next day...not just turning my ideas into my teacher! It is a wonderful feeling...more on that later! :)

xoxo,
Shelbi


No comments:

Post a Comment